Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
As D began to sink himself into Aurora, a sound disturbed them. "Hurry up! Hurry up!" The echoing yell almost made Aurora cry out, and she quickly disentangled herself from D. Two men rushed into the cavern from another opening. One was holding a black ball of what looked like glass, the other was holding a bat. Slipping in behind some rocks, Aurora and D would be able to hide from sight as they entered.

"So this is the place?" The man with the ball asked.
"Ya."
"You sure?"
"Damn sure."
"But are you-"
"Im fucken sure! Aint that enough? Set it there, on that rock."

The man with the ball set it down on a nearby rock and they both sat back and looked at it. "Damn sure was hard to get, but there it is." The empty handed man said with a smile, the other nodding stupidly.

"The eye of Calladin, demon king of the eighth hell."
"What should we summon first?"
"Gimmie a second."

The supposed leader of the two, the one who wasnt carrying the ball, pulled out a small book. "Let me see...why not start with Abaddon? Powerful enough, according to this."
"I dont know...shouldnt we start with a small demon?"

The two began to argue over it and Aurora, who was trying to cover herself, looked over at D with alarm.

---------

"Well I personally..." Rena trailed off her remark, looking in the direction of the cave. "Something is wrong, the border between worlds is bending..." She said, summoning a large sword to her hand.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 06-14-2011, 08:21 AM