Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
"Maybe if I was alone...But I am not, Samantha...." One A turned around and Samantha could see the small tendril sticking out of his backs and into the cracks in the ground. "Because no matter what I do. No matter how hard I try to be good. I'm always just a piece of a monster..."

The assassin may have thought she had gone unnoticed, but this castle was more then a home. It was a shell, hiding the beast within it like a hermit crab hiding away in their shell. As she stepped forward, her foot would hear a squishing noise. If she looked for the source of it, she would find it at her feet, as a sticky, pink substance oozed out of it. Tendrils shot out of the water, and attacked her arms, as others tried taking her crossbow from her before she could use it.

-----------------

Two B would happily clean the boy, giving him a kiss on the face every few seconds and rubbing his erection against the boy's inner thighs.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - by MasterZero - 06-13-2011, 05:55 AM