Join our server on Discord

The Invasion. (The Spire continuation)
Nero was so surprised by how solid the demon's defense was that he didn't have enough time to react to his counter attack, which sent him crashing into the side of an abandoned building, only to erupt from the top floor in a burst of concrete a moment later, beating his powerful wings to fly in place as he rotated his shoulder. It had hurt, but his near indestructible bones absorbed a lot of the damage. "Funny thing about my heritage..." He smirked. "Did you know that my kind are you demons' natural predators? Y'see, I lost my powers a while back, and on my lil' project to regain what I lost, I learned a lot about myself. But that's a story for AFTER I've eaten you and regained more power!" He raised his arms forward and pointed them at Belial, sprouting thick bone spikes from his forearms, which he fired at the Demon Lord at the rate of a gatling gun.

[Ground Bellow]

Finishing the preparation for her spell, Nera threw her gaze over at Mar and smiled. "Honestly? If I were still a dragon, I would've advised you all to stand back and stay out of my way- but in this case, I want you guys to get him so mad, he'll unsheathe his sword to try and kill you all in a fit of rage. It should not be too hard, your friends have a talent for getting on people's nerves, or so I hear." And with that, she crouched down as if preparing to leap. "Arcanum- ARES!" She commanded, vanishing just after Alexis cast her magic.

Nera instantaneously reappeared above Belial, clad within the Avatar of Ares, a transparent, red, glowing magical shell in the shape of a Greek warrior clad in armor, a gladius, and a huge, round shield. It was roughly the same size of Belial, and it mimicked the movements of Nera, who was at the center of it all, bringing the sword down on the demon lord's head. "Hello again, Lord Belial. You've not changed at all."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Invasion. (The Spire continuation) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-12-2011, 02:25 PM