Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
"Because I am a being of power," a new voice declared. One A's eyes glowed a sickly yellow as he spoke with the voice of the Beast. "I do not know how exactly, but I am not of this world. I existed in a place beyond this dimension. There, I saw and watched your so called mythical beings. To you it was four hundred years, but to me, to my immortality, it was but a passing day. And yet, it is a day I cannot fully remember. All I know is, that your myths, to me, are reality."

------------

The love making seemed to be drawing to an end as Sammy felt the cock twitch and soon fill him with the white sperm. Two A moaned and kissed Sammy's locks, and whispered one last I love you before saying something different. "No matter who I meet, or fuck, you're the only one I really love. You're so perfect, Silvia..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - by MasterZero - 06-08-2011, 10:32 AM