Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
Samantha blushed as she entered the library, wary of the one she had found in here before. "Um, I think...can I please get some clothes?" She asked in response. The towel could barely contain her huge rack and bodacious ass. "I-Im a little cold." she admitted, glad that the towel was at least thick enough to keep her nipples from poking through the material.

-----------

Sammy only responded with increased moans and gasps, his dick erect now as he was rubbed and kissed and stroked all over. He was afraid to speak, afraid to interrupt. He also felt extremely weak and sore, the energy potion the beast had excreted and that had been fed to him was taking a toll now that it had worn off. But more than that, he didnt want it to end. He didnt want to admit it, but after being addicted to pleasure and then being raped and fucked for hours, if not days, on end, this soft yet intense loving was pleasurable and comforting. He didnt know who Silvia was, if that was his new name or if Two B was just sleeping still and dreaming of someone else, but either way, Sammy did not push away or try to wake him up.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast - by Maero - 06-08-2011, 08:55 AM