Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"Ahhh!" Yamiri cried out as she came hard and rolled onto the floor. The man's eyes never left Savior however. "You are in my trap." The man said simply. "As for who I am, it wont matter in a few minutes." He then looked at Yamiri, and she got up and walked over to stand beside him, discarding her mask. She was blush very hard, the tips of his claws still attached to her nipples and clit. She looked away and to the floor, obviously ashamed and defeated.

"You took some girls. A cat girl, a pink haired girl, and a demon. I need them, tell me where they are." He said with a smirk. He held out his hand and, with slight hesitation, Yamiri handed him her sword, which he then held up to her own throat. "You dont like it when people die. Well, if you dont tell me, she will, and then everyone else who is tied up in this room. If you do tell me, then I will fight you fair and square so that you only have to worry about the girls if your dead, which, in that case, you wont worry at all."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production - by Maero - 05-28-2011, 05:19 AM