Join our server on Discord

Again? AGAIN? really, again? YEAH REALLY!!
Frisk: *Sitting among the plushies, he claps his paws excitedly, though it echoes around the empty room* Awesome speech, Boss!! We are the terror that flaps in the night, bouncing here and there and everywhere, we're all a little loony- and more than meets the eye! Race cars, lasers airplanes- we got em all, cuz we're zany to the max, and there're baloneys in our slacks!

Prowl: *Arms crossed, speaking in a deadpan tone* Darkwing Duck, Gummy Bears, Tiny Toons, Transformers, Ducktales and Animaniacs.

Frisk: ...What?

Prowl: The names of the shows you're ripping off every time you open your mouth.

Frisk: I have no idea what you're talking about. I just wanted to stress how new members got a friend in me, cuz it's a whole new world for them here in this circle of life, while we've had tales as old as time, songs as old as rhyme, and we're ohana, which means family, and family means no one gets left behind!

Prowl: *facepaws* Toy Story, The Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast and Lilo and Stitch. Stop doing that! You ain't even making any sense!

Frisk: *sighs* Okay, okay, so tell me what you want, what you really really want-

Prowl: STOP RIPPING STUFF OFF AND WELCOME FRANK BACK ALREADY.

Frisk: Oh! Oh right! Welcome aboard the Titanic, Clippy! -Er- I mean- welcome back aboard the boards!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Again? AGAIN? really, again? YEAH REALLY!! - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-17-2011, 04:14 AM