Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Ryo turn off the shower to save water, his finger continue to prod before slip passed Jedrek's tailhole and swirling inside. He could feel his own member rubbed against the male's hardened length, sharing each others' warmth covering their pride. "I heard the front door opens and I could sniff the female's presence....Should we stop, or..." Ryo murmured, lowering himself down while trailing his tongue and lips over Jedrek's chest, nipples and bellybutton before his muzzle a few inch closer to the male's hard pride; taking a sniff of dragon's musks. "Mnnrr..."

In the meantime, Minami went to her own room and place the shopping bag before collapsed on the bed with a heavy sigh of relief. Since the males busy with 'something else', it seems it's her turn to make a dinner for the members. She gets up and took off her shirt, showing off her lacy bra before heading straight to the kitchen, wearing an apron and began making a dinner.

Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-28-2011, 01:35 PM