Join our server on Discord

The BDSM Cruise private for Astaroth
Bridget put all six bags on the cart along with her friends. "Oh nothing major hook up with a guy, a girl or both," she said to Hannah's question. "Unless you want you want to me to teach you somethings?" she offered knowing that Hannah was a very dominate and independent woman that took shit from no man.

Casey was just clocking in for his shift as guess were boarding the ship. He was late from coming back from a doctor's appointment to get the results of his latest std test. He was free and in the clear still. For all members of the Queen Anne Revenge it was required it was mandatory each moth to ensure they were clean, able to help the guess fully enjoy the cruise. He was running across deck and wasn't paying attention to where he was going bumped into the luggage cart, knocking it over. "Sorry sorry," he said as he righted himself.

Bridget glared at the dragon as he ran into them. "Watch were your going knuckle head," she exclaimed in annoyance.

"Sorry I got to get to my station," he said took off again quickly to get to the rooms he resided over.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The BDSM Cruise private for Astaroth - by Casey the furry one - 04-17-2011, 11:02 AM