Join our server on Discord

The BDSM Cruise private for Astaroth
Bridget chuckles some, "Hey I slept since you told me about the rooms," she stated in defense since this cruise was in the planning for three months.

"Yeah I know Hannah; but your her roommate so things might have changed for all I knew in the past three weeks," she said, since she had been gone for past three weeks and didn't keep up with Kimmy or Hannah since she was dealing death of several poly of friends, that she consider family and lovers when she was a few years younger.

When she saw the the guy in a black rubber suit hand Kimmy the room cards, she grinned. She had never been a fan of rubber; but on the impressive male it looked not good; but dam sexy, "Dam he's fine in rubber and I don't like the stuff; but with a guy like that I could get use to it." Then as he walked away she grabbed his ass and gave it a squeeze.

Then the guy turned back around and blushed, "Can I help you?" he asked with a grin.

"Yeah help me and my friends with our luggage it is still in the van," she asked with a smile. She had the most luggage with seven bags. Three toy bags one was her own personal toy bag that was bonded to her, and two she had recently inherited and three bags clothes for the cruise. "You might want to have a friend or two because I think there are at least twelve bags. Three really heavy ones," she stated.

The guy chuckle and waved over three of his friends they were wearing other fetish gear and brought along baggage carts.

"Come on girls lets get our bags and go to our rooms," she suggested.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The BDSM Cruise private for Astaroth - by Casey the furry one - 04-17-2011, 10:00 AM