Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Slavery/Brainwash RP)
Slowly, the wolf nodded. The instructions were simple. He had no reason to say no. He trusted this voice, and the one who owned the voice. The man who the voice belonged to surely knew what was best for him. He listened closely, falling deeper and deeper into the trance, and then woke up, shaking his head clear. He straightened up and rubbed his eyes, and when he opened them, before him was the dragon. He was... he was handsome, and very attractive to Reize all of a sudden. Was he always this attracted to guys? That thought didn't even cross his mind ans he grinned flirtatiously and draped his arms over Alex's shoulders.

"Heya big guy..." He whispered in the dragon's ear lustfully, "What's a hunk like you standing around in a boring room like this for? There's a bed right there..." He jerked his head toward the bed. "Wanna join me?" He asked, licking the dragon's cheek hotly with his warm, soft, but large tongue.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brainwash Mansion (Slavery/Brainwash RP) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 04-11-2011, 01:36 PM