Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Slavery/Brainwash RP)
As the boy entered his own little dream land, Alex smiled and kept the orb swaying. "Listen very closely, Reize. Listen to my voice. It is the voice of someone you trust. Someone who knows what's best for you. I want you to concentrate on who you are...When I say the words, 'ten one ten,' you will return to normal. When you hear the words 'one oh one' you will be whatever I tell you to be, understand? Nod if you do."

If he did, he would smile. "One oh one. As you look at me, you will hate the feel of women. You hate the idea of having sex with them. You hate them. But you love men. Every positive emotion you have towards women will go to how you feel about men, but to be specific, to the man you see when the trance is over. You will love that man, and everything he does to you will be a hundred times more pleasurable than anything a woman has done for you, understand? When you snap out of this trance, you...will be a girly, campy, crossdressing, valley 'girl' who loves having sex with men and being submissive. Nod if you understand." Finally, if Reize nodded once more he would smile and say, "Snap out of your trance."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brainwash Mansion (Slavery/Brainwash RP) - by MasterZero - 04-11-2011, 01:27 PM