Join our server on Discord

Shane/Blacklasher RP. ~World of Darkness~
Jacob blushed deeply, "Am I a virgin?" Why would Nero ask that question, well it did make kinda sense, it was only a question because Nero has decided its answer to be the price of the pact he was making he had to answer it truthfully, "Yes I am." He said softly and watched as the light from his palm flew up and split in two splitting in two one flying into Nero the other back into Jacob, "The pact is formed. There are three ways it can go from here now... The Pact is completed with my death... We both die should the pact not be completed when its needed.. or it fades away because the events required in the pact do not come into being..." He layed his head down, He has just signed away his life... better it be this way then him being used as a tool.

"Don't let Glen know.. he can't read your mind apparently... he asked me if I could read yours and I cannot..." He turned and walked towards the door then looked back once more, "Why did you want to know if I was a virgin?"
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shane/Blacklasher RP. ~World of Darkness~ - by Kubari - 04-03-2011, 01:22 PM