Join our server on Discord

When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem)
The two girls were blushing red as they looked at the naked Salem, and whether it was their own choice, or the girl just had that affect on people, they decided to leave her naked. After checking, and failing to find wounds, the two girls would await her awakening, giving her a blanket and both slipping into casual clothes.

-----------

King loved it all. His slaves. Power. Pleasure. Men. Women. All of it was more perfect than he could ever imagine. The one that was having his cock sucked suddenly pulled out. He and the other clone pressed on their watching, making several clones of themselves, and looked at Sissy. "Get up and strip dance for us, slut!" They all ordered, rubbing their cocks, wanting to copy the bride.

King gasped as his cocks were squeezed tighter than ever before and nearly blew his load. He stayed strong though and kept fucking MILF, even teasing her. "That all you got? I thought you were the biggest slut here! I bet your son's ass is tighter than yours!" Before she could argue, he would then kiss her, his tongue probing her mouth as her tits rubbed against his chest.

((I know, isn't it fantastic!))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When science goes right! (MasterZero & Salem) - by MasterZero - 04-03-2011, 06:47 AM