Join our server on Discord

Furs and Scales (Kyosan|Lonely Werewolf RP)
Okay. If that case, I'll start my introductory post. :D

IC :
In a small community on sub urban area, it's already late evening and the sky is engulf with the darkness as the sun sets over the horizon. Somewhere in the woods not too far from nearest house, a bright yellow lights flashing the area for about one or two seconds before it went disappeared. The wolf-like creature lays on the grassy ground and it seems conscious despite it looks weak due to the messy spots on the furs.

The feral wolf open it's weak blue eyes and look around in confusion before gets up to explore the area. She grunt a bit as her right leg were injured and bleeds a little due to something happen before she gets here. Later then, she spot a few concrete house not too far from her current location, observe some anthros gets off from a car or walked into the house. Not be able to stand the pain, she lays on the ground once again and trying to take a short nap, hoping she could forget the pain.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Furs and Scales (Kyosan|Lonely Werewolf RP) - by Lonely Werewolf - 04-01-2011, 07:11 AM