Join our server on Discord

(tigerlily and Shane_Rusling) Dragon In The Land of Darkness~
"Damn it. We can't be in neither those places at the same time! How much more complicated goals we have to required to get through that process of stopping those people, along with getting the element balls!? We hardly have enough time since those bad guys kept gaining more power along the way and we're losing more people and friends. Ughhhh if only there's switch so the tides of us will be gaining." Felic growled, his fiery wings bursting in strongly and this Livian tried to calm him.

"Felic..."

Felic sat down. His wings finally calmed. "Damn it Livian. I can't take it anymore. In what chances can we save them Livian? You and I can't save our love ones and probably Crystal couldn't either. We're stuck in a whirlpool that continues to growing without even stopping from it's solution."

Crystal turned to Jarod. Of course she sense despair among their people. The vast amount of population is dropping in a vast rate. The allies turned against them. Could their hope be any less likely to succeed? Of course they regain new allies, but it helped somewhat.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (tigerlily and Shane_Rusling) Dragon In The Land of Darkness~ - by tigerlily - 03-26-2011, 08:04 AM