Join our server on Discord

(tigerlily and Shane_Rusling) Dragon In The Land of Darkness~
Erik nodded, "Three fell during an assault on the encampment last night Haru, Soma, and Teri. They were not only fully trained battle magi but Soma and Teri were our main healers." He rolled out a map infront of Crystal, "We have reclaimed the ruins of Tutri and are slowly expanding into the Troll Wastes. Surprisingly we found a village of surviving trolls and they are manning the front in the wastes." He moved his finger down to the Dead Canyon, "We have scouts there now. And three more along the River Nari."

Hotaru sighed and stood, "Last we heard of any information... Sakaro had broken into the royal crypts... Livian, Father, and mother... Sakaro might be trying to do to the bones of the royal family what he did to Christoph animate them as minions to lead his assault... if this happens we will have alot to deal with. Princess Kairi... Christoph's older sister's remains are there. ANd if she is risen we will have a powerful Lich to deal with. She birthed Mera and Meso when their original bodies were destroyed during the 1,000 year war. Because of that she holds power over Time and the Elements to a small degree... if she were raised then who knows what would happen." He readjusted his glasses then continued, "Not only is Kairi's remains there but the remains of..." He looked away and sighed, "The Remains of Kor's first child is there. The Original Korla. His name is..." He pulled out a small notebook and flipped the pages, "His name is Alexander. And according to the legends I've heard and the research i've done... he has about the same power as Kor and William. He is probablly on par with Mera and Meso in terms of power."
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: (tigerlily and Shane_Rusling) Dragon In The Land of Darkness~ - by Kubari - 03-26-2011, 07:29 AM