Join our server on Discord

(tigerlily and Shane_Rusling) Dragon In The Land of Darkness~
Livian stood quiet for a moment, hearing her dear Christoph reminded her that Christoph is just like her father. Her father killed millions of people during the past 10,000 years. Luckily he changed into a good dragon. Ruling his kingdom despite being the King of Darkness. Does he really mean to kill all those people? Maybe it's just the pain he has been suffering. It is sad to hear that Hotaru lost his love.

Felic thought Christoph isn't worth it.

"Livian, I think you should give up purifying Christoph or something." Felic said. His knuckles shaking in turmoil from his rage. Hell, killing people isn't right. Sure he kill a bunch of people, but in a game yes. "We should help world this and deal with it. If Christoph is a goner, it's too bad for him."

Of course that didn't stop her. "No! I still believe Christoph will be good."

"He's not worth it sis!" Felic shouted at her. "Do you actually like someone who would kill people?"

"But he's blinded by evil, not by his own actions! He's like our father when he was enraged!" Livian shouted back. Crystal held her hand up stopping them from their argument.

"We all have our goals that's needed to be achieve. You can save your hostile reactions later. Right now what's more important is how is the people that are fairing." Crystal inquired. Felic huffed and turned his back on Livian. The eldest sister knew he probably didn't mean to say those things to Livian. He was going through emotions of losing his beloved. She turned to her son and apologized to him. "I'm sorry to say Kai. It is true. Everyone of them is dead. Not even my magic of resurrection can bring them back. "
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (tigerlily and Shane_Rusling) Dragon In The Land of Darkness~ - by tigerlily - 03-25-2011, 12:48 PM