Join our server on Discord

Shane/Blacklasher RP. ~World of Darkness~
~Jacob~

Jacob's face turned a deep scarlet when Nero had said that he had WANTED to, and his mind wandered off for a moment not even catching the bit about Glen. But the part about the blood link hit his mind, "Marked... you can tract them... is that like the Vampire Pathogen how the Sire can always find their creation?" He was in information mode, he could learn about a speicies of demon right from the very source.

"And no. Thats not good enough I don't want a promise." Jacob held his palm to his chest and it glowed softly, pulling out a small silver orb, "Something I read about in one of Glen's books during the summer he took me... A spirit contract... a soul pact." He held it towards Nero, "He might harm me yes... but what I need you to do. Is promise that if the time comes that my death will help stop him in any way. You must kill me. Nero Savagebone. I Jacob Mikael Darkeye, offer to you this never ending soul pact that you accept the terms. And in exchange for your agreement to the pact you may take what ever price you desire. Which is what I also read is required for such a pact with a Demon."
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shane/Blacklasher RP. ~World of Darkness~ - by Kubari - 03-25-2011, 11:15 AM