Join our server on Discord

Shane/Blacklasher RP. ~World of Darkness~
"Well I wanted to lick you. You smelled good." Nero grumbled, as if it was the most obvious and logical reason in the world. Besides, he didn't want the human thinking he was tending to him... or anything.... "-Taste good too. When we Dire Wolves taste the blood of something we like, then they're marked. We can find them, and hunt them down to the very depths of ho- I mean- hell itself." He bragged a little. Now this much was true. "Oh. Well, still- I ever hearin' anything about Glen's sex life!" He growled, and though he was directing it toward Jacob, it was really at himself. He was mad and ashamed of himself for feeling a slight pang of jealousy when Glen's son had stated Glen did not always spend the nights alone.

Jacob's sad eyes instilled two things within the demon; gratuitous self-satisfaction, and a rather new emotion that he was not familiar with: gut-grinding guilt. Sure, he meant to cover his not-so-tough-side with his natural demonic tendency to be a tactless, heartless and cruel jerkoff, and he wasn't lying when he said he wanted to eat Jacob- though perhaps it was in more ways than one... but for some reason, hurting one of the people who called him a friend did not feel good. He was not very proud of his cover-up.

"I- you- well-" Nero stammered uncomfortably at Jacob's words. He wanted to be killed? Before he could come up with a suitable retort, Jacob had been visited by the elemental spirit of earth, and had been granted a new power. He cocked his head to the side as the half-breed lifted his shirt up, trying to get a better look at the marking on his belly. He watched Jacob try out his new ability and thank him for the accidental (but he didn't have to know that) aggression. Now how was he supposed to refuse?

The demon took a deep breath, and sighed. "I don't like havin' to kill for any other reason than my own... but I guess I'm gonna make an exception just this once, huh?" He smirked cockily, holding his massive paw out to shake. "I promise that I won't give Glen the chance to use you." He spoke firmly, his naturally deep, growly voice having lowered down to a low, gravelly murmur.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shane/Blacklasher RP. ~World of Darkness~ - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-24-2011, 07:26 AM