Join our server on Discord

Shane/Blacklasher RP. ~World of Darkness~
~Jacob~

The force Nero flung Jacob's hand off was enough to send the young fae tumbling backwards and banging his head against the wall, a loud oof escaping his throat as he did so. For only a moment did he lay there before getting up and rubbing his head, a small red mark was on the area of the wall and the smell of hte Fae's blood whifted through the air but he didn't notice it, "I... D-don't know what those were... maybe? That's new... and.. was that; That Siren girl?" he was worried about this, One... He saw a vision of Glen killing Nero... or attempting to atleast, Two, He saw his own body.. bloody... and three... Siren.

He regained his composer and looked at Nero, his head throbbing softly from the headache he now would suffer from.

"Happy hour... oh dear how fun... if you do ever do that.. please for the love of the Goddess be quiet while you do so... these walls are paper thin its bad enough when I hear Glen doing it don't need to hear you too Nero." Jacob said with a small chuckle to follow.

Though.. it wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing to hear im sure.

"I don't need to know you. And from your rep, you wouldn't play coy, if you had any plans on killing me you would have done it there. And just taken the punishment of Limiters and possible suspension from the school." He could couldn't read Nero's mind, but he could read his body movements. The words he had said before had an impact on the demon and good or bad he wouldn't know unless Nero told him.

"Look... I don't expect you to be my buddy. You don't even have to be nice to me, I'd still consider you my friend. You were kind enough to show me about the school.. though on Glen's orders you could have rejected the idea. You had me alone after we dropped Chomp off at the Blackroom and still you didn't act agressive, threaten, or rude to me in any manner. You were abit distant if you were thinking about something else though I do not know..."
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shane/Blacklasher RP. ~World of Darkness~ - by Kubari - 03-23-2011, 04:07 AM