Join our server on Discord

Shane/Blacklasher RP. ~World of Darkness~
[Nero]

"What, the 'do?" The dire wolf patted his headfur, which he had allowed to grow, unlike the fur on his body, which he trimmed and kept short. "What're ya' talkin' about? It's rad and ya know it!" He complained, spreading his arms in disbelief. He only let his mane grow like human hair because, well, he was the only one of his kind who would do it. He did everything he could to be different from his hateful brood. He narrowed his eyes at Jacob dangerously. "I. Am. Not insecure about anything." He bared his fangs, but shook his head clear before his naturally bloodthirsty nature drove him to attack. "I just... like my privacy s'all."

Nero scratched behind his ear and arched a brow, looking up at the ceiling as he thought back to when they were at school, having that conversation in the hall. Huh. It was only a day or two ago, so the details were still pretty clear.

"Oh no, I believed ya alright." The demon assured his housemate casually. "And to be honest- I lied. What can I say? It's in my damn nature to be a back-stabbin', throat-rippin', murder'n'rapin' sonuvabitch. I do worry about the professor's plans. I do give a shit that the Supes are gonna tear Zamarah a new one, and I'd do somethin'- anythin', if I could- but I can't. I wanna finish school, and become a teacher- and for that, I gotta get top marks, and for that, I gotta' be a good student, not necessarily a good person."

He turned away and placed his paws on top of the bookcase. "Why is this important to me when your dad's the big bad fairy who's gonna take over the world? I guess it just... doesn't matter that much to me, really, or I don't really matter to the world. If the world ended tomorrow, no one'd miss me. I wouldn't miss anyone either. So why the hell give a shit anymore? Let Prof. Darkeye take it all." He sighed frustratedly.

It was only after he had vomited these words out that dread and realization hit him. He had just spilled a good portion of his guts out to this pipsqueak who he would've had for lunch in a normal day. Why did he do that? Was there something wrong with him? Was being out of his territory making him defensive? Was he feeling insecure about being in a home he had always wanted, but did not belong to him? Was he jealous of Jacob for having a dad like Prof. Darkeye? Or maybe he just didn't see Jacob as a threat, and naturally lowered his walls around the furless bastard with no fangs or claws, or horns, or poisonous stingers, armed only with a venomous tongue and the balls to sass a demon who could gut him if he wanted to? Either way, it made his guts twist.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shane/Blacklasher RP. ~World of Darkness~ - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-22-2011, 10:58 AM