Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight)
Casey murred as Lupe nuzzled and nipped at his his neck. When Katt took his paw he pulled her close and headed out of the main living room and up the stairs towards the master bedroom. He opened the door and guided both girls in and then let go of Katt as he then guided Lupe to the bed.

As they reached the edge of the bed, he leaned in closed and kissed his love on the lips, "I love you for so long Lupe," he cooed softly. It was true he did love her for a long he thought that love was as a friend; but in actuality it was a deeper love meant for lovers. He put is paw up under her shirt and started to pull it up over her boobs. He cupped them in his paws as he gently tweaked her nipples. After word he blushed some as he looked down at her chest. Then moved his paws slowly down her body and undid the claps of her jean shorts and panties down. The weredragon pushed the werewolf against the bed, and gazed at her body. He let out a roar along with a jet of flame at the ceiling in his own way exclaiming to the entire household about his union with his mate or in this case mates.

He took off his robe and his boxers, then got up on the bed between Lupe's legs. Soon the young man leaned over and kissed the werewolf's nipples slowly as he made his way down her body when he looked at her snatch and gulped. He position himself so if Lupe wanted she could easily position herself in a sixty-nine position or if Katt wanted to she could suck him off as well. "I want to eat you out my love," he growled softly as he continue to look at her snatch and inhale her musky yet delicious scent.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy take two (private for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 03-19-2011, 07:37 AM