Join our server on Discord

Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco)
Larrin swung his legs over the edge of the bed with a grunt so he eneded up perched on the edge. "Sure.... shoot," he replied with a stifled yawn and rested an elbow on one knee, his head propped up on his hand creating an arch with his back. "I'll answer any question within reason."

- - - - - - - - - -

"Yes..." Mark replied to Shadowfox's questioning about his mental state,"I take medication... but I'd rather not talk about it... Part of Dad's reputation will be ruined if the information gets public." As he said this he seemed to forget about Syntax.

"Naked... fat people... right... I think that story made the news now that I think about it..." he frowned in concentration. "Uh... thanks...?" he replied to the soft hands comment flexing the fingers.

"Yes, of course you can come Foxy, I just wonder how walking into a pizza joint with two programs will ap-" he was interrupted by the patting on his back. He made a strange gasping sound and stumbled forward, nearly losing his balance. "Yeah... I do... I believe it is the same pizza house you hacked into... Well... if you have a map... lead the way..."
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]

Messages In This Thread
Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-02-2011, 09:48 AM
RE: Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-16-2011, 11:10 AM