Join our server on Discord

Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco)
"Hallucinations from other sources?" The fox scratched the back of his head confusedly and his sunnies flashed with green binary code again. "Are you schizophrenic and/or suffer from mental imbalance?" He asked in his innocent, childlike tone, though his voice suggested he was probably a teenager just breaking puberty. "Because if so, I don't think I have what it takes to cure that with convenient, home-made remedies!"

"Cool, I'm Syntax." The giant program shook the human's hand a little too firmly. "I don't know, but I want a pizza, I've always wanted a pizza- ever since I hacked into that one pizza joint site and replaced all the pictures of food with naked fat people!" He growled, not angrily, but excitedly. He wasn't interested in hacking here, as it was practically his day job. He had a physical body, he could touch, smell, and taste, and it felt great. He was more interested in the human world than doing what he was programmed to do. "-You have REALLY soft hands by the way."

"Pizza... Italian... Mozzarella... Pepperoni... Eat... Consume... Digest... Delicious... Morbid Obesity Rate... Oprah Winfrey dies at 82..." Shadowfox muttered as he instinctively looked up the unfamiliar words, his brain functioning like a search engine. "Oh, can I really come too? I would really like that!" He yipped and wagged his tail.

"Yeah, yeah, a deal's a deal, you get me a pizza- and I won't just tell you, I'll show ya!" Syntax patted the human's back heartily, laughing. "Yeah, I got a map right here-" He tapped the side of his head, "Local place called Pizza House? Know it?"

- - - - - - - - - - -

Carter had his bare feet up on the seat, his arms folded on top of his knees, he was resting his chin on top of them while he watched Larrin wake up. He had a cute, curious, almost ditzy smile on his cheery, boyish face. "Good morning Mr. Program, it's no problem. You're in my room right now! I brought you here after you passed out!" He chuckled, putting his feet down. He was dressed in a baggy, long sleeved shirt, and running shorts; his comfortable casual wear at home. He'd have gone shirtless, like his older brothers, but it was a little chilly today.

"It's safe here, we've got a firewall up, so what ever was chasing you can't follow you here!" He said. "My name's Carter by the way Nice to meet you! Mind if I asked you a few questions now?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-02-2011, 09:48 AM
RE: Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-16-2011, 10:04 AM