Join our server on Discord

Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco)
"Hallucination-" Sadowfox looked up the word again, and laughed. "No, I'm real! Are you sick and/or feverish? I have thousands of cures and remedies for hallucinations in my database!" He offered.

The hacking program glared at Mark dangerously, listening to his cool, casual words with disdain. When Mark was done talking, he moved his hand up as if to reach for his sword, but instead, reached forward and offered his paw to shake. "Okay." He replied surprisingly casually. "One condition though; you buy me lunch." He licked his muzzle, smirking, he leaned over Mark so he was uncomfortably close. He's always wanted to try human food. The ads looked so delicious online!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

When Carter arrived home, the necklace started recharging its energy from the house's Ambient Charging Field, a more efficient method to charge phones, computers and other chargeable gadgets without the use of wires. It replaced sockets a few years back, and it sure was convenient. The teenager sneaked past Aaron, his older brother's room. He could hear Aaron swearing at his old-school PC from outside, so he didn't worry about sneaking. He pulled his sneakers off and snuck by their universal anti-virus and firewall program, who was furiously sweeping up in the kitchen, and finally made it to his room.

Safe at last, he locked the door and had Larrin materialize on his bed. He should be able to charge faster with a direct feed from the ACF. Excited, he grabbed a chair, sat down beside the bed, and waited.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-02-2011, 09:48 AM
RE: Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-15-2011, 12:05 PM