Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex put his hands into fists, trying to control his outrage. Fire and lighting cracked from his skin, but he made it calm. He was about to declare he would fight by himself then, but suddenly he saw the blue sparks. He had no idea what was about to happen and was shocked to find Mike standing there, the mask on his face, but having known him for years he saw right through it.

He heard the guards and ran forward, teleporting right between the two groups and creating a forcefield, protecting Mike. "Stop! I know this man! He is a...friend. Back when I was in the Circle of Magi, he was an older student. He and I were close, and before he escaped he told me he would return when I needed help. I believe that time is now. Please, on my word, you must trust him," he lied, and would drop the shield once he thought it was safe, glaring at Mike with a 'Don't hurt them' look.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 03-12-2011, 01:50 PM