Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alistar shook his head slowly even before Alex finished talking. "Alex, there are darkspawn, not elves or humans. You remember what it takes for them to reproduce? How they force our women to become...monsters, to eat their husbands and kin? Even these...'good' Darkspawn are not immune to that flaw, they must still do such atrocities to even exist. Alex, I have fought along side you since this all began, so you should know that I, a Grey Warden, can not tolerate DarkSpawn, much less fight beside them." He sighed heavily. "Look...I know what Lilliana meant to you, I do....but she is beyond our reach now. IF these Darkspawn are anything like normal spawn then she is in the deep roads by now, or dead. Either way, there is no way to help her."

Anora nodded and agreed. It appeared that Alex would have no help from Ferelden. Suddenly there were bright sparks of light and a glowing blue portal opened up on the thrown room. Alistar stood up and drew his sword, while the guard all rallied to protect their king. Mike stepped through a minute later, still bear chested and wearing Erusemon's mask. "You called?" He said with a yawn as he the portal closed behind him.

A nearby Templar yelled, "Apostate! Take him in!" And a few of them began to approach and encircle Mike. He Smirked and gave Alex the, "Can I delete them all?" Look.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 03-12-2011, 07:29 AM