Join our server on Discord

Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco)
Drake frowned stepping back as the fox climbed out of the trash. "You're..." he tapped his own chin, trying to remember. "You're that old browser program aren't you?" he asked. "People were wondering where you disappeared off to when the glitch happened." He paused,"how are you?"

- - - - - - - - - - -

Larrin grinned. "Thank you," he said smoothly with a small hiss. Grinning he took control of the computer's operating system. The screen going black before he connected with the cyber gateway, forcing himself through.

With a grunt his head materialized in a burst of 1s and 0s millimeters in front of Carter's face. "Err... Hello..." he said quietly. "I... think I'm stuck... can you activate the cyber gateway fully please? I'm glad you don't have a anti-virus program, I'd be running for my life right now..." He paused before saying quickly. "I'm not a virus if that's what you're thinking! .... Err..." Wriggles a bit further into the real world his shoulders materializing. "just open it... please...?"
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]

Messages In This Thread
Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-02-2011, 09:48 AM
RE: Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-08-2011, 12:50 PM