Join our server on Discord

Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco)
"Trash. Trash?" The fox cocked his head cutely, like a confused dog. Shadowfox took the human's hand with his paw, the soft, black pawpads grasping onto Mark's furless hand, which he used to pull himself up. "What is trash?" He made a query, pushing his sunglasses up. The lenses flashed with binary code, and suddenly, he knew what it was, jumping away from the garbage heap and dusting himself off profusely. "Oh yuck yuck yuck!" He stuck his tongue out, hopping from foot to foot.

"Thank you for pulling me out of the trash!" The fox-like program sighed. He had a curious body, male in physique, but lacking any male sexual characteristics, like a lot of programs did. He was androgynous.

- - - - - - - - -

"Er, right- Cyberspace connector-" Carter reached for his necklace, which was his computer in disguise, tousling his dark red hair in the process. His model came with a USB to connect with PCs, and since he just grabbed it yesterday, he still didn't have an anti-virus program installed into it. "There- it's compatible!" He beamed. At least he knew the thing worked!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Damien - 03-02-2011, 09:48 AM
RE: Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco) - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-08-2011, 12:35 PM