Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
Fairly faintly, her ears twitched as she heard a voice. It wasn't Jedrek's voice nor Hyouzen's either. It sounded strong and sternly. The way it was toned, it was like it was something came from a horrific film. "I want you...I will protect you from the relics. You will be mine~all mine~" She had stopped dreaming, her body was creep out by that voice. She wasn't sure if Jedrek heard it too.

She opened her eyes, and turning her head. Seeing nobody near her but Jedrek in her bosom. Though her mind was too sleepy enough to think of wondering why Jedrek was so close to her. Tirelessly she went back to sleep again, her tail intertwining with his tail. Whatever it is, as long it isn't a nightmare. Jedrek would ward it off for her.

The wild canine dog firmly gripped her breasts more upwards to his dragonhood. Continuously squeezing between them as she continued licking his sensitive nut. She enjoyed graciously as she tasted the salty pre coming within his shaft.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by tigerlily - 03-07-2011, 02:01 PM