Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
Jess stepped out of the supply closet once she was sure the two were gone. Phew, now they're gone. But how am I going to explain this one away? Alyssa will remember that it was me. And now there's no way I can ask Ms. Nell.

She looked down the hall to make sure no one was coming and decided to head to class. She was late, but she hoped she would be able to come up with a good excuse. Once she reached her history room, she found that her teacher wasn't there.

She sat down at the front of the room as usual and turned to one the other students. "Where's Mr. Love?"

The kid shrugged. "One of the other teachers says he's out. We're praying they forgot to call a sub."

OOC: I'm not gonna control any other characters for extended periods of time, I just wanted to set up the scene. Basically, the sub that comes in is in his early twenties and hot. Jess gets in trouble and he asks her to talk to him in the History department office alone... ;)
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 03-06-2011, 07:12 AM