Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: By the by, just so we're clear. With 'behind her' I had meant behind Alyssa <.< That means you're resting on top of the guy fucking your ass while you're eating Alyssa out, okay? :3

IC:

The boy underneath Jessica continued using his eager hips to fuck her ass, all the while Alyssa could do nothing to prevent the all-mighty Jessica from eating her out. She helplessly cried: "I want this to end now...! You made me lose my virginity, you fucking slut...! Stop licking me, uuuuugh!" she protested, squirming at her best but to no avail.

Jerry had become unconscious after unloading the sea of spooge into Alyssa, but the guy who had been rimming her until then now was sitting atop Jessica's stomach. He grabbed Jessica's giant boobs for support, his cock being lodged into that tight, enormous cleavage. With a howl of bliss, he quickly began humping, penetrating the rod deeper and deeper into Jessica's mammary valley, the head getting nearer to Alyssa's rump...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 03-06-2011, 03:16 AM