Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
Jess let out a long moan as she felt her climax approach. "Oh yeah! Keep pounding into me, guys!" Now, to get that horny little bitch to join in. You're such a fucking whore! Can't you see we're going to get in trouble?!

Jess' lusty self ignored her conscious and continued her attempts at getting the girl to join. "Oh come on, you know you won't leave. This is just too hot to stop watching." She shook her ass a bit as more juices dripped out of her snatch onto the classroom floor. "I know you've always dreamt of seeing this boy completely naked. Don't you want to see his cock up close?" She jerked the boy harder. "He's gonna cum soon. You can lick up all his jizz if you join in."

OOC: I have an idea. You know how getting Jess's cum or saliva in a guy's mouth makes their dick grow and their stamina increase? What if there was an effect on girls too.

It'd make there pheremones act like Jess', but no other change. Guys would be incredibly attracted to her, but her body would stay the same and her mind wouldn't be affected. It'd wear off after a bit like Jess' transformation.
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 03-04-2011, 05:58 AM