Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
Jess sighed. Oh thank God. She got up and headed off to her room. "I think I'll have to pass on that offer to play Mortal Kombat. I'm just really tired right now." She pulled of the jeans and tshirt and climbed into bed, not wanting to have to think about the day's events.

Maybe tomorrow won't be as hectic.

Jess woke up the next morning and pulled herself out of bed. She realized she was still wearing Jude's panties and stripped down, then headed to the bathroom for a shower. On the way, she called out to Andrew. "No matter what you hear, don't come in!" She closed the door and got in. Luckily, she managed to get through the shower without transforming, and went back to her room to get dressed.

She put on a clean pair of panties and a bra that actually fit, plus a yellow t-shirt and some clean jeans. Feeling slightly less plain than usual, she left without a baggie sweatshirt. She threw the t-shirt, jeans and panties she had borrowed into her bag, hoping to give them to Stephen at school.

She got out of her car at the main entrance to the building. She was still a little early, so she figured she could stop by Ms. Nell's room before first period. When she got there, the chemistry teacher didn't appear to be there yet, but a few sophomores from her first period class were sitting around.
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 02-28-2011, 04:08 AM