Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: XD Sorry if that sounded like an insult to you. I personally think you're hot. Jude on other hand... she's so spiteful she may be confusing things :P

IC:

But Stephen wasn't there. His moans could still be heard, but he was actually in the kitchen, jerking his massive cock with his pants down in front of the kitchen sink. Eventually, the girls would find him and see Stephen howling out in pleasure as he began ejaculating ridiculous amounts of jizz yet again, the sink quickly filling up with all that spooge. "Oh fuck yeah! I can cum so much, so strong, so damn hard...!" he said to himself, half-entranced by the pleasure as he completely flooded the kitchen sink. In the end there remained a white pool of warm sticky stuff as if water and detergent had been left running on a clogged pipe.

Jude couldn't see that, so she turned away, not wanting to see her brother relieving himself. Stephen hadn't noticed the girls though, and just gingerly watched the stuff slowly wash down the sink...

OOC: All of a sudden I pictured a desperate Jessica running over and jumping at the kitchen sink and dipping her head into it to drink all she can of the cum before it goes.

Slutty and unnecessary, but still kinda cute. Do you like bukkake?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 02-27-2011, 07:27 AM