Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
"Nnngh..." Jude grimaced, her pride hurt. "You wouldn't shut up!" she said in a comeback, "And don't yell at me, you bitch. You come to my home, fuck MY brother, tell me what to do, use MY clothes without my permission. You're a whore, you know that?!" she yelped even louder. "Couldn't you have at LEAST brought me some clothes, geez!"

"Woah there, hold on a minute, Judy," intercepted the young man, standing in-between the two angry ladies. "Look, I was doing what I was out of my... uhm, my free will, okay?"

"No, you weren't! If you were you would've told her to stop telling me to get naked!" snarled Jude, dead set on antagonizing Jessica already.

"Okay, but you can't entirely blame Jess. It's something that happens without her wanting it, alright?" Stephen continued, not wanting them to fight, even if he was turned on by it. "Look, we'll find a way to compensate you, Jude, just don't lose your cool, okay?"

"Gah, compensate me?! I'm not a little girl, Steve. Gosh, your bitch of a friend ate me out a fifteen minutes ago!" she yelled. A smack to the face suddenly got Jude to finally shut up. She held her hand by her sore cheek.

"Stop calling her a bitch, it's not her fault," Stephen stammered, looking dead cold on his sister. Tears were already welling on Jude's eyes.

"You... you BIG JERK! I hate you!" Jude suddenly shouted, running off and up the stairs, not minding her nudity anymore, quickly scurrying into her room, slamming the door behind her and locking it.

Stephen rubbed behind his neck somewhat troubled. Had he hit her too hard? He had held back as much as he could... Jessica would be able to see his enormous, now even bigger cock threatening to rip through the left leg of his pants now that he was half-hard from all the earlier arguing between the girls. "Was I too hard on her?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 02-27-2011, 04:57 AM