Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
"I'm... ohmygod, no!" Jude meeped and immediately threw her arms around herself, suddenly stopping her onslaught of insults towards Jessica's goddess form as she blushed redder than a tomato.

"Woah." That was all Stephen said.

"Wait," said Jude, even more embarrassed as she slowly got up to her feet, crouching in order to keep her pussy from their view. It was still wet with her juices, true, but she wasn't aroused, she was really nervous and even more embarrassed now. She widened her eyes upon realizing Jessica was using panties, HER panties! "What are you doing using MY clothes, Jessica?!" she grunted, "I never said you could! Ugh, now it's gonna be RUINED with your stuff!" she snarled, motioning her hands to make reference to her fem juices.

Stephen blinked, exchanging looks between the two girls. Jude was so irritated... was it because she had seen him fucking her? Or was it because she had forced her let Jessica eat her out? Either way, the two girls in an argument spurred some unholy thoughts in the stallion of a man's head. The jogging pants already were massively tented, and he had just gotten a BIT of stimulation, it was nowhere fully erected, and it looked like his pants would blow apart any second now.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 02-27-2011, 04:37 AM