Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: o.รด

I asked you a questioooooooonnnn...

IC:

"Yeah, I realize that. I guess we'll have to explain..." said Stephen, still stroking himself profusely, not minding that there was a huge, growing puddle of pre underneath his feet. He was nothing short of a literal stallion now. The copious amounts of pre-seminal juice on the floor told Jessica that if he blew a load he would very well be able to cover someone's body in his cum.

The boy eventually realized that he was touching himself and then blushed, "Woah, sorry about that. Geez, look at the mess I just made..." he casually said. Something seemed wrong about him, as if he had become increasingly unbothered by his own lust-inducing actions, or how abnormally endowed he was. "Jess, help me out, alright? I should get clothed, don't wanna have to explain anything to my sister while naked. Fuck, I need this thing smaller though... won't be able to fit my pants if it's this big..." he groaned, looking down half-annoyed at his massive penis.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 02-27-2011, 12:24 AM