Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: Woot!

IC:

"Ow, man, what a mess..." Stephen groaned, rubbing behind his head. In a way, he was just happy he hadn't screwed his own sister, let alone use his new tool on her. "This is my fault. Should have gone to my room before things got out of hand..." the situation wasn't looking any bright, yet Jessica would be able to see her best friend with the monster dick still hard and bouncing with each step he took. He still seemed to be horny in spite of what was going on, he even was absent-mindedly stroking that huge length, dripping pre all over as he paced back and forth aimlessly.

He was thinking of what to do, but his new genitals apparently took a good amount of priority over his sub-conscious.

OOC: I was thinking that next time (If there's a next time) that Stephen eats her out, the effects will further boost him and make him morph into some cryptid-like beast that works more or less like your goddess form does? Except he's kinda monstrous and ripped.

Maybe Stephen could have some sort of hidden cryptid DNA code in his genes and the hormone-crazer sexual juices from Jess activates it, which explains why he's the only male that's going to undergo transformation all of it thanks to your body. :P

Might be a far-fetched idea though.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 02-27-2011, 12:08 AM