Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: Uh, I asked you a question? :P

IC:

Stephen eagerly listened to Jessica's explanation, only to find himself disappointed at the lack of proper reasons for his new endowment. He did have it though, and that's all that mattered to him now. It's not like it had split in half and began spewing acid or tentacles like some horror movie would've had it happen, so he was happy to still be normal, just overly endowed as he was learning to enjoy.

It was then that his joy was broken as he noticed his little sister lying unconscious and cum-drapped at the crotch, naked, next to Jessica, "Woah, what the?! That's Jude!" with a quick move, he stood up, and Jessica would be able to see that monster penis bouncing along with his large testes, it was sexy as heck. His expression wasn't as sexy though, he seemed horrified at the sight of Jude like that.

"N-no... don't tell me..." he gulped, "What happened?! I didn't do her, did? Oh god, how could I forget about my family..." he was only glad his parents were both at work at this time, but Jude... Had he... and with this monster...?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 02-26-2011, 11:27 AM