Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
The scream was just about what Stephen needed to wake from his lust-induced afterglow. With Jude collapsed on the floor from exhaustion, and blocked from view by Jessica's body, Stephen realized he was naked, mounted atop Jessica and with a heavier dick deep inside of her ass. "F-fuck... You're squeezing me!" was the first thing the boy yelped, before he actually began to pull out, doing his best in spite of his own tiredness.

"Jessica, what the hell...?! What just happened, don't tell me I...?" he gasped, "Oh god, I didn't rape you, did I?!" he asked out of concern. He didn't seem bothered about having sex with her, but the thought of having sexually abused his best friend did seem to rattle him considerably. He eventually managed to pull that enormous dick out, and as he fell on his butt it dawned on him.

"Woah, what the...?" several thoughts and other curses flew inside of his head, but none of them came out of his mouth. He was stunned, watching the tower of meat protuding from his crotch, easily twice the size it used to be, and his balls... They'd still fit into boxers, but he'd have to cut the underside or they'd be squeezed painfully. When had this happened...? Somehow, the thought of having a giant boner did spur interest and arousal in Stephen though, he could help allowing his cock to harden again and throb in excitement.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 02-26-2011, 07:37 AM