Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: Okaaaay, I'll do my best. XP

IC:

Stephen appeared completely unbothered by the click of an opening door, and the grinding of old wood cracking as it was swung to the wall. He in fact was so absorbed in wanting to absolutely ravage his goddess the he even went as far as to break the kiss only to use his superior male strength to topple her over.

Using his arms as efficiently as he could, Stephen quickly shifted and forced Jessica to lie on her stomach (Her breasts, now, thanks to their comfortable size) and mounted her like a dog, starting to hump her in this position while practically slamming himself against her butt, his cock still going in and out of her wet cannal. "Jess, you're the goddess, I want you so much, cum for me, make me cum, I want us cumming together, damnit!" he cursed out loud, grabbing her by her humongous tits only to begin squeezing them cruelly in his powerful grasp.

At the door stood the terrified, surprised form of Stephen's younger sister, Jude. Jude was just 15 years old, and she knew of her big brother's sexual escapades already, but he had never actually expected to walk in on him like this. That girl he was doing was a complete stranger, too... But right now, she could feel herself wanting to scream at her unscrupulous brother, yet their loud, hot moans only made her blush in embarrassment and gag on her words. In the end, she could only say: "Stephen..." as a weak, almost inaudible meep. Of course, with her highly evolved body, Jessica wouldn't even have to need to listen to Jude to know she was there. Smell, or even intuition would tell her exactly who it was, since she had developed so much.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 02-26-2011, 04:10 AM