Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
"Y-you sure look like you could burst any minute..." he quietly murmured, his eyes jumping from her fat, firm thighs to her enormous tits and back. "Jess... you're so fucking hot," he confessed, walking over to the naked girl fingering herself, his throbbing hardon making him wince as he realized he still had his pants on.

"Fuck, I can't take it! I need you!" he suddenly yelped. With that, he began forcefully removing all of his clothes off. For the first time, Jessica would be able to see Stephen's body, which she had coveted for some time now, fully naked and his big dick hard, all of him wanting her.

His toned body sure was a change of pace from the guys back at school and her younger brothers. Stephen displayed to be a formid, handsome young man, with an almost flawless manly figure, cut pectorals and marked abs and biceps. He wasn't no body-builder, but it definately showed that he worked out to keep fit.

He made his way to Jessica, her strong pheromones driving him wild, yet he still seemed to retain some degree of intelligence which the other 'victims' haven't displayed yet, "Stop touching yourself, I want that pussy for myself!" he demanded, going down on his knees in front of the goddess-like blonde female.

OOC: I wonder what she'll be like when she realizes she loves herself beyond anyone else in the world.

Maybe by that point, the whole world will just be a sexual playground to her! <:3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 02-26-2011, 02:37 AM