Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
Jess blushed as Stephen mentioned doing other girls. She had always had a little thing for him, but was too shy to say anything. "Well, it's kind of embarassing..." She thought over seeing her new form in the mirror.

"My face sorta changed shaped, so like my cheeks were higher up and my lips were fuller. My eyelashes were way longer too. My legs were all thin and way more feminine, and my hips got wider. My hair turned straight and bright blonde." As she described, she felt a familiar tingling return to her body.

"A-and...my b-butt, it got bigger, so I couldn't fit my panties o-over it..." She began to moan as she felt her ass increasing in size, pressing tightly against her jeans. She began to fiddle with the button as she struggled to focus on the description, then dropped her jeans, revealing her pink panties as they began to tear from her transformation.

"And my breasts! They grew so big! My tits ballooned up to double D's at least! She continued to moan as she pressed her hands against her steadily growing chest. Her t-shirt was being stretched to its limit and started to tear, revealing her enormous mounds. "Oh God, my shirt can't possibly hold them back!"

She began to rub them and pinch her hardened nipples. "But tney're not heavy at all...They're like two colossal soft pillows. Don't you just want to rub your head all over them?" Jess' shirt finally tore off completely, followed by her panties, leaving her completely naked. She continued to moan loudly as her snatch began to drip juices.
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 02-26-2011, 01:48 AM