Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: Wellll... Anything under 15 to me seems young. You did make Jessica think "I'm gonna mess him up!" during the foreplay of the rape scene though, thought we had some sort of consensus with the idea that all this was a bad influence for Austin :P

Just ignore it if it bothers you though. Doubt we'll be returning to more scenes with these two since your quest for goddesship over the world of sex's gonna bring you even further to different atmospheres~ I was thinking after Stephen she could actually try seeing if she can control it and go somewhere private where she'll swell again and then desperately try to find clothes that will fit, and when she does she'll just finally fall in love with herself XD

That'd be too hot.

<3

IC:

Jessica's friend eventually answered the door, opening it after noticing her car outside. Stephen smiled in greeting, but didn't take long to frown a bit at Jess' face, "Hey, you okay? You look sort of pale," he concernedly said, side-stepping to allow her entrance to his home either way.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 02-25-2011, 11:39 AM