Join our server on Discord

Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP)
The young dragoness nodded, moving around to face at the side of the bed. She shut her eyes forcing herself to sleep. Her nightmares are coming back to haunt her. She tried to not to let that bother her. Twenty years old and she still have that dark dream. Her arms clutched herself, she looked agitated as she tries so hard to sleep through the night.

'She's a monster. Look at her wings it's mutated.'

'She probably got that from her parents, even though she looks very dragon her father's a demon spawn. I don't get why the king of darkness rule over our city. He must've possessed the queen to have children with him so he can rule over us and make us his slaves.'

Then she remembered the young children voices as as face them. Seeing her younger self rolled into a defensive ball as the youngsters throw rocks at her. 'your father is a monster and you'll become a monster just like him!'

Why do they only picked her? Why haven't they bothered her other siblings? Was it they are too scared the outcome of them? Is it because she looks weak?

And then as the bigger boy throw a rock her wing, that purple wing emerge into much more menacing creature. A figure that has feathers all around him appearing in a look off of her father but it's tongue hang out with sharp jagged tooth. And out of nowhere that figure tooked off and severely killed the big boy with his jaws.

Livian face grew into fear. Gairunn....Gairunn...please stop. The name of her brother. Gairunn please don't bite that man! Gairunn please stop biting his arm!

Her eyes bore into tears. Clutching her chest hard. "Please stop hurting people...please stop..."

She came, her juices overflowed his mouth. Foria panted just like a canine would do. Her tailed swayed feeling his mouth still dangling her pussy.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steam World (A Crimson & Tigerlily RP) - by tigerlily - 02-24-2011, 11:06 AM