Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: Alright, I'll try. By the way, name the 14-year old Austin and the 16-year old Andrew.

IC: Jess felt a familiar tingle in her body as she showered. Her eyes opened wide as she realized what was happening. "No! Not again!" She could feel her face restructuring itself and her hair straightening. Her breasts grew back to their full size and her legs became more slender.

She leaned against the shower wall to catch her breath, her legs having weakened with the transformation. What is wrong with me?! She quickly shut off the water and drew the curtain open, stepping out to towel herself off. She strode over to the body-length mirror as she dried her face. As she looked up at the reflection, she gasped and dropped the towel.

"That's not me!" She shrieked and backed away. "Wait..." She realized that the figure backed away at the same time. "Could it seriously be..." She looked down at her body again. Yep, it matches. She propped her breasts up with her hands, then slid her hands along her sides. "How is this possible?"

As she looked over her reflection, she began to truly realize how sexy she now was. Her mind became slightly fuzzy as she gained an insane desire to touch herself. She stopped her hand before she could put her fingers inside her cunt. No! Get dressed and get to your room! She reached for a pair of clean panties and pulled them over her slender legs. They stopped at the tops of her thighs.

"What the hell?" She continued to pull, but her ass had changed shape. It was far too full for her panties to fit over them, which she unfortunately realized as they tore in her hands. Jess looked back at the reflection. Her thoughts became flooded with desire and she couldn't help but dig her fingers inside her snatch. She leaned back against the wall as she attempted to stifle her moans.

The pleasure was too much however, and she let out a load series of moans that would surely reach her brothers' ears.
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 02-23-2011, 02:36 AM