Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: lol, more like she'd be tearing through her mothers' underwear. But okay. You can break yours instead and it'll be fine to me XP Just make sure to adds lots of self-conceit when being transformed.

I admit I'm obsessed with vane women XP

And I'm not sure what to do with them, but I might get an idea. First, can you tell me what you want me to call them? They ARE her brothers after all.

IC:

The boys quickly headed in after their sister. The older one kept throwing small-time insults and other kind of annoying crap at her, while the younger one seemed concerned that it was half-torn. Their words seemed to fall on deaf ears as Jessica hurried to the bathroom though.

With a shrug of their shoulders, the siblings just went over to the kitchen to enjoy a sandwich. As they ate, the older brother appeared to be deep in thought, thinking it was weird that they had been left out early. He had heard something about a girl raping three boys, but was that even a believeable story?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by DragonMasterX - 02-23-2011, 02:22 AM