Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
OOC: Um, I'm not so sure about that idea. The shower and transformation in the bathroom are alright, but I'd rather not be putting on my mom's underwear.

How about she just gets horny after the transformation and her moans attract her brothers?

By the way, I'm continuing this based on the idea that the sex romp and subsequent investigation led to all of the kids being let out early, so her brothers (who are 14 and 16) would be home.

IC: Jess was glad to get out of there. She had no idea what had brought upon those insane events, but she would think about that once she got home. Her brothers were already waiting for her at her car, so she motioned for them to get in without saying a word.

She tried to ignore any comments they made about her clothing. She just wanted to focus on getting home. As she drove back to her house, she realized how disgusting she felt. Though she had put clothes on, she could still feel all of the cum along her stomach and back.

Yuck, I need to take a shower as soon as I get back. She pulled into the driveway and quickly headed inside, leaving her brothers to do whatever. She closed the bathroom door and stripped down, then turned on the shower. The hot water felt amazing as it washed off all of the jizz.

OOC: Can you describe whatever the brothers do in addition to the beginning of the transformation?
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX) - by CloneWarrior - 02-23-2011, 02:13 AM